Teresa Swanstrom Anderson
Check out her Bought Beautifully must have items:
Half Moon Raku - Adjustable Ring
- Shine your light with the Half Moon Raku Ring. It's completely adjustable (hello versatility!), featuring a handmade, one-of-a-kind piece of Raku pottery in a bed of bright, hand-forged brass. Each piece will vary in color with crackle and metallics and white space.
Handmade with love in the foothills of the Himalayas of Nepal ♥
- The Half Moon Ring is made by Mulxiply who creates sustainable change by partnering with indigenous artisan groups to further their economic impact and interrupt the cycle of poverty in Nepal.
- Solid Brass + Raku Pottery
Half circle is 1.25 inches long x .5 inches wide
Empowers & strengthens communities
Himalayan Pangden Bracelet + Necklace
- Inspired by the woven aprons common to cultures in the Himalayas, this intricately beaded bracelet is bursting with color. Bonus - can also be worn as a necklace.
Handmade with love in Nepal ♥
- The Himalayan Pangden Bracelet is made by artisans with Blessed Hope Nepal who works in eastern Nepal and is the first and only business owned and operated by women among from their people group. They work to empower women through education and job opportunities.
- Bracelet is made from one continuous beaded strand and doubles as a necklace
Necklace measures 40" in total length
Empowers women & strengthens communities
Relax in style and enjoy the best of the season with our high quality hammocks. These hammocks are ethically made by hand in Nicaragua out of 100% cotton. These beauties are soft yet durable and absolutely lovely.
Handmade with love in Nicaragua♥
TA is a community social enterprise in Granada, Nicaragua providing dignified job opportunities to individual with disabilities (and those without!) to work in positive uplifting environments, earn money and learn new skills. The organization started in 2008 by Antonio who become friends with some members of the deaf community, he saw their potential and knew they just needed an outlet and a chance to put their skills and talents to work. The group prides themselves on making the highest quality hammocks in Nicaragua…buy now and see for yourself 🙂
Holds up to 300 lbs.
Measures approximately 40" in width (stretchable) by 140" in length between hanging rings (stretchable)
Recommend 14-15 ft. hammock stand
Hand-carved Spoon Mixing Set
- This hand-carved set features Kendal's Large Scoop, Merideth's Slotted Spoon, and Quinn's Small Scoop. The tools to tackle any baking project in style.
Handmade with love in Rwanda ♥
- Our Hand-carved Spoon Mixing Set is made by artisans with Azizi Life, an organization that participates in local initiatives for the development of Rwandan communities working towards physical and spiritual wholeness for all. Azizi believes that God cares deeply about each person's physical well-being and relationships with one another, as well as relationships with Him. Azizi sees the brokenness of the world- both in ""the West"" as well as in their home country of Rwanda - and believes that it is only through a relationship with Jesus Christ that true healing, wholeness – and development – can be found.
- All 3 spoons measure approximately 12.5 inches in length
Hand-carved from Musave tree – a tree that regrows after it’s been cut
Natural wood finished with beeswax polish
Shape and pattern may vary slightly as they are all carved by hand from different cuts of wood
Handwash with mild soap and warm water, avoid bleach and the dishwasher
Good Karma Tote
$38.00 USD– Sold Out
- Loud and proud - take good karma with you wherever you go with this tote.
Made with love in India ♥
- The Good Karma Tote is made by artisans with Conserve India, an organization Conserve India creates purses and other products from recycled plastic bags gathered from trash heaps and is a source of hope for low-caste women who are desperate and homeless, giving them the opportunity to grow through education and employment opportunity.
- Measures approximately 11" in height by 15" in length and 4" in width
Features an open top
Single interior zippered pocket
Handles measure 23"
Fights Human Trafficking
- Like being the life of the party? Take a fiesta everywhere you go when you suit up with these! Conveniently double as fire starters in a survival scenario.
Handmade with love in Uganda ♥
- The Reese Earrings are made by artisans with the Akola Project, empowering women in poverty to become agents of transformation in both their families and communities through economic and social development. As a non-profit social enterprise, they are focused on equipping and employing “unemployable” marginalized women in Uganda and Dallas, TX. Akola Project invests 100% of their profits back into their employees and provides them with holistic personal, professional and spiritual development opportunities.
- Made from hand-wrapped raffia beads with a gold-toned chain and earring topper
Full drop measures approximately 3.5" in length
Your purchase helps provide clean drinking water for a family of ~10 in Jinja, Uganda
Jungle Tassel Keychain
- Check out this bright and soft keychain tassel - the size of a small bird so mom will never lose her keys (or mind?) again :)
Handmade with love in Guatemala ♥
- Our Jungle Tassel Keychain is made by artisans with Friendship Bridge - an organization that uses fair wages and micro loans to work with and empower Guatemalan women to help them build a better life.
- Measures approximately 9" in length
$38.00 USD– Sold Out
- All that glitters is not gold but it might be brass! Each piece on this beautiful pendant is hammered so the light catches your eye. A statement piece perfect for your outfits day and night.
Handmade with love in India ♥
- The Prima necklace is made by artisans with Purpose Jewelry who empowers those escaping human trafficking and encourages them to find and embrace their Christian identity while recognizing their infinite self-worth. They work with survivors of human trafficking in Mumbai India, Kampala Uganda Tijuana Mexico, and Orange County, CA. From creation to shipping, these young women are playing a critical role in every step of the process while earning a fair wage and gaining employable skills for the future. Their fashionable jewelry embodies the ambition and optimism of their artisans, with each piece hand-signed with pride.
- 1.5" pendant
Fights human trafficking