Throughout the small villages of Guatemala, more than 36 local artisans are using their talents to hand weave scarves and ponchos with Ketzali. Ketzali is an ethical cooperative seeking to bring change to their local community through sustainable job creation that honors beautiful local traditions. Ketzali invests in their artisans, while also supporting the use of local resources in order to provide a unique product line with a powerful impact. Details + Care:
- Materials: 100% Cotton yarns with low and no impact dyes.
- Loom: Foot-treadle floor loom.
- One Size: Sleeve to sleeve, 60 inches and shoulder to fringes, 36 inches. Fringes are 3 inches..
- instructions: Dry Clean or hand-wash separately in warm water using a mild detergent. Do not bleach. Dry flat and low iron if needed.
- Our ponchos are handmade by skilled artisans in Guatemala. Each poncho is one of a kind, made with care and dedicated skill.