4 ways ideas create inspired Easter tradition
You may have caught on that we are crazy about our Hand Carved Olive Wood Eggs!!!
What's not to love? They are GORGEOUS, They provide dignified employment to disadvantaged communities in Jordan. Wanted to ways to incorporate
- Inspired Easter Decor
- Easter Day place settings: Make a present day connection to the Holy Land, use these eggs as table settings, pray for the product makers and the region as you begin your Easter Celebration. You can add the the name and date for a special keepsake of this Easter.
- Easter gifts: Forget chocolate bunnies and jelly beans, wrap these up and give a gift of significance that provides life changing employment
- Make a new family tradition. Get inspired by how some of our favorite bloggers incorporated these eggs into their Easter Celebrations :
- Under the Sycamore Tree -
- Still being Molly
- Teresa Anderson Swanstrom
- Amy with Bloom Print Studios
Print off this printable
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Intentional Living
As you know, we are in full-on BABY mode over here (and loving every minute of it)!
It seems like the baby game has changed quite a bit since our last baby- there are so many new ethical, small shop, sustainable and giveback brands and products that we've begun to fall in love with! While we still turn to 2nd hand/hand-me-down items as our first resort for finding items for our kids - (it is most economical and sustainable), it has been encouraging and fun to see the myriad of new options! We've loved trying out and supporting some of these brands as we shop with an impact, and are excited to share our recommendations with you!
Here are our favorite ethical, small shop, sustainable giveback baby brands - and the products we have been using and loving in our everyday life!