4 ways ideas create inspired Easter tradition
You may have caught on that we are crazy about our Hand Carved Olive Wood Eggs!!!
What's not to love? They are GORGEOUS, They provide dignified employment to disadvantaged communities in Jordan. Wanted to ways to incorporate
- Inspired Easter Decor
- Easter Day place settings: Make a present day connection to the Holy Land, use these eggs as table settings, pray for the product makers and the region as you begin your Easter Celebration. You can add the the name and date for a special keepsake of this Easter.
- Easter gifts: Forget chocolate bunnies and jelly beans, wrap these up and give a gift of significance that provides life changing employment
- Make a new family tradition. Get inspired by how some of our favorite bloggers incorporated these eggs into their Easter Celebrations :
- Under the Sycamore Tree -
- Still being Molly
- Teresa Anderson Swanstrom
- Amy with Bloom Print Studios
Print off this printable
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.